Friday, November 30, 2007

Busy Day

Ok it really wasn't a busy day yesterday, but a lot happened. First off Will watched how to be the cub scout master. He is pretty intimidated by the calling, but I think that we will be able to come up with stuff to entertain the cub scouts.

Jason really likes to share his toys with Sierra. She doesn't like it some times. I just over heard him telling her that what he put on her lap was a ball. Goofball.



Will made a race track for Jason to play with. It was a huge hit. He has been playing with it for a good hour this morning.

Will was doing push-ups and Jason decided that he needed to do them too. Don't worry Will has better form then Jason does.


Last but not least we are putting Jason in his bunk beds now. It took me holding him down for 45 min at nap time to get him to finally sleep in it. It got really tiring and I almost cried a few times, but that set the ground work.

We then put him in the bed at night time and he stayed laying down. As soon as we put the gate up he started to cry and got out of bed, but with in 20 min he crawled back in the bed and put the covers on. He fell asleep finally. I am hoping that tonight will go a little smoother.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least he's sharing?

The push up video was great!

Glad to hear he finally went to bed.

Holly said...

I love the picture of Jason sharing his toys! I remember when we fought Con to go to bed... I felt like you did. I remember crying telling Tyler to just close his eyes and not to move. He finally put his hands on my face and said, "Fine Mommy...you stop crying and I will close my eyes tight!" He then shut them so tight he made me laugh. That is when I knew it was going to be okay and he'll eventually get it. :)

Holly said...

Oops I just read that comment...I meant to write that BOTH the boys were boogers at going to sleep. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jason can do more push-ups than me! J/K...I think.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Fun! I will watch your kids for the work party if Mickie can't! I am sure he will get the bed thing soon enough. It always is hard when you have to change the routine:)