Friday, November 30, 2007

Will's Entry: Survey

Pretty funny, but Kristin and I had completely opposite reactions to the survey. She hates them and I say YAAAAAAY. Thus I will represent us, though these are purely MY answers.

Welcome to the 2007 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends and Family!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate, though the 1st sip of egg nog is Really good.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I'd have to say colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never have
5. When do you put up your decorations? I have no idea
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Holiday dishes have never been a tradition
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Peeking into my parents bedroom and watching them wrap gifts
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I doubt I ever believed in Santa
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? I think we usually do, we're a pretty impatient bunch
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Well, the plan is to do a different tree every year for a couple years, then we'll let the kids pick the color scheme. I hope they pick weird combinations.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Can I disc golf in it? Well then I dread it.
12. Can you ice skate?? I can ice skate though stopping is an issue.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The TV a few years back was pretty cool
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I don't think I have a favorite
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Getting presents from my pets
17. What tops your tree? We'll have to see
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? GIVING.....no competition
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night, though I like the electric guitar Ukrainian Bells
20. Candy Canes? I don't think I get this question
21. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Yes, but people who rant about its over-commercialization bug me more. No, no one has "ranted" about it.

2 comments:

Huntsmans said...

thanks for your input!! I love reading the different answers!

Holly said...

You get presents from your pets? Hmmm... ;)