Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Will's Unexpected Entry: OOOOooohhhhhh!!!!

Did anyone else get a kick out of Kristin's "Jason vs Sierra" title? The only thing I thought of that Sierra could win is a poopin' Contest. Little lady is no lady in that regard.

I had a fun Thanksgiving too. Good family and good food, though I find it odd that I actually miss the random Chinese items that used to show up in the Thanksgivings of my younger years. I also find it interesting that I've officially moved on from the video-gaming phase. (For my own benefit, I remember spending lots of time playing Techmo Super Bowl, Gauntlet, Soccer, Pinball, Super Off-Road, Mario Kart (SNES version), Streetfighter II, GoldenEye (Man I miss that game - I was SOOO good)) Nowadays I look at the Start Menus and glance down at my controller/remote to figure out what I need to press to get to the next screen. Sigh . . . .
The reason I've jumped on for this entry is because we forgot to mention one of the funniest things that happened during Thanksgiving. Let's just say that Jason LOVED watching us play on the Wii!!! He would stand in the middle of the action whether we were bowling, boxing or playing tennis. Who knows how long we'll allow that - he's just short enough that we can swing and stuff without knocking his block off. We had the funnest time watching him participate in bowling. He'd yell in anticipation before the ball hit the pins everytime. I guess another funny thing was that he was the only kid remotely interested in what we were up to. He even put down his CARS to watch. Well, there's my entry.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I thought you guys were going to write about it...so I didn't! Jason was sooo funny 'playing' right along with all of us. ;)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I thought you played the Wii? You did not like it?

Anonymous said...

No I liked the Wii, but I really don't think I'm "good" at video games anymore.