Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Big Moving Day
Matt and Mickie moved into there new condo yesterday!! It looks great and I am sure that they will enjoy it. It really didn't take that long to move them in. I am glad that Sharon and Jason were able to help us. We used Jasons truck and that saved them quite a bit of money instead of renting a truck.

The guys went and loaded up the big stuff while I hung out and the condo and unpacked things. My job was really easy. I set up the kitchen and put things away where I wanted them to go (Mickie will have to go put it the way she likes it). I also moved boxes to the correct room. It is interesting to see how fast you can fill up a house with out even knowing it. I bet when thy move they will have doubled if not tripled the stuff they have now.

Matt and Mickie provided pizza for all of us for lunch and after moving them in we played a round of disc golf. They have don't have that much unpacking to do, so they are coming for dinner tonight. I am very excited for them and their new place. GOOD LUCK!!

No comments: