Sunday, August 20, 2006

Friday
So a lot has happened in the last 2 days. Ok really it is not a lot or that interesting, but I will share it with you.

For those of you that don't know Jason has learned how to do "HI-FIVES" ok really it is just him hitting your hand many times or holding it up so that you can hit it, but at least I know that he understands it. He will sometimes purposely look away so that he doesn't have to give me a hi-five. Great he is already starting to ignore me :)

Other Jason news is that he has pulled himself up a few times now with no help. It is crazy, I will look and he is on the ground and the next he is standing up. The other thing is he was laying on his belly yesterday and all of a sudden I looked over and he was sitting on his bottom. It was crazy. Kenz said that he pushed him self up on his hands and feet, then he pushed him self onto his bum. How crazy is that. I don't think that he would be able to do it again for a while, but that he even did it wowed me.

Friday night Will and I went out to eat and go shopping. Wow it was an experience. First Will accidentally knocked my water all over my lap, which strategically landed in my groin area only so it looked like I had an accident. Then directly we went to walmart. It was a good thing that we didn't see anyone there that we knew or I would have shot him. I am thankful it dried pretty fast.

The other thing was we got some killer deals. We went and got Jason some summer clearance and bought him 2 swimsuits for a buck each and they are very cute. We got him so other stuff as well. The other deal that we got, we where heading out the door and all of a sudden we hear on the intercom "for the next hour all the clearance in domestic will be half off" Heck yeah so we went and got some new sheets for when we actually paint our bedroom and turn it into a room we like and we bought Jason a quilt for his bed when we need his crib (no not for a while, we are planning a head).

No comments: