Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This Coming Weekend

Well I was just going to add another blog so that it would be a little more interesting looking at 2 blogs rather then just 1. I think that I will probably update this 1 to 2 times a week. I think that should be good. I think this little boy is the cutest ever, man that picture is so adorable.

Ok well this is going to be a fun weekend. Wills parents are coming and so is Holly and her family. I have not seen them in at least a year. I am excited to see them and have them meet Jason.

I forgot to say that Jason now has 2 teeth and with the way that he has been acting I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting more. The kid is a big complainer these last 2 days. I still love him any ways. He also will wake up at 12 am and start screaming. I think that he has started to have nightmares poor kid. When I hold him he calms right down and goes back to sleep. It has now happened 2 times in the last week. Crazy. Signing off...

No comments: