Thursday, August 10, 2006

There are still nice people in the world

Last night we played with the Spences. We as usual had a good time. It was a full night of cooking dinner with them and disc golfing. I do have to say the cooking thing is always and interesting thing because they as you know are newlyweds and have the bare basic cooking supplies. I have to end up bringing all the ingredients most of the time. I take it as a cooking challenge.

The picture is of will putting and matt watching. The other picture is of Jason pushing the stroller. He thinks he is such a big boy.

Oh but the reason for the title...I had put one of my cooking notebooks on top of the car and forgot about it. When we turned on to the road it flu off and the recipes went every where. 2 nice people stopped to help Will and I pick up the papers. It was very nice of them. So now my project is to type up the recipes that I used in that cookbook. It was run over a few times. LOL. It is nice to know that there are still nice people in the world. Signing off...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doesn't that defeat the purpose of the stroller???? : ) K

Kristin said...

Why yes, yes it does defeat the stroller, but it was fun for a min.