Monday, August 28, 2006

Standing Up
Jason is very much still into the standing thing. I think that it is hindering his ability to crawl. All he does is get on his hands and feet, with his bum in the air. Maybe one day he will actually crawl. Jason is also starting to figure out that momomamam is my name. I don't think he fully realizes it yet, but he says it when he wants my attention.

Yesterday was a normal day. I got a really bad migrane and could not go to church. I sleep from 11 to 3 with Jason. It was crazy. I was even dreaming about the migrane. Cary and Steve were telling me how to get ride of it, but I could not go get a massage because it was Sunday. How weird of a dream.

I also have started to print out the daily blog as a family journal. We don't have one and I thought this would be a good start.

Ok I will post a picture a little later. It is not letting me right now. It is just of Jason in the hands feet position.

No comments: