Friday, August 25, 2006

Ups and Downs of Yesterday
Ok well yesterday was a fun day, but it had its negative points. What should I tell the good or the bad first? Ok I think I will tell the good. Yesterday Jason got his hair cut. Will and I went out and bought clippers so that I could do that. I think it turned out well. There are pictures of before in the tub and after. Ok well you can't really tell that he got one, but I thought they were cute pictures any ways.

Jason has learned how to scoot. I have a short video if you would like to see it, just email Will or I.

We went over to Matt and Mickies last night. I throw a Mary Kay pedicure party for Wills cousin Rachel that has joined the company. It was Mickie, Rachel, and I. It was a tiny party when you figure that Rachel was the one in charge.

Matt and Will went throwing while all thins was happening. Will threw a course record for himself with a 2 under. Go Will!! Matt how ever was a bit distracted and did not do as well as he usually does. I will not embarrass him by putting his score in. He usually does about even or 1 over, which is really good.

Now for the bad news. We had to eat out last night. I made dinner and brought it over the Matt and Mickies so that we could dash out to our activities, well I dropped my Pyrex pan with the casserole all over their drive way. Bummer. And the other bad news was we ran over a cat. It made me so sick knowing that that might have been someone's pet. I know how sad Will was and still is about mofo his cat. (Yes he named the cat not knowing what it meant, he thought it sounded cool.) So those were the ups and downs of the day.

No comments: